Air Asia, would you fly them? We did!

Home Forums Large Family Travel International Air Asia, would you fly them? We did!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mrchocolate 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrchocolate
    Keymaster

In light of the latest aviation disaster I must admit I was feeling rather shaken. I was absolutely devastated for all those passengers and crew on board the AIR ASIA QZ8501, and also felt blessed as our family of 8 and my parents-in-law flew from KL – MEL on Air Asia earlier this year after a family holiday to Malaysia.

We felt the flight home was excellent, albeit a little cramped, we felt the service and value for money and flight experience was more than satisfactory.

Air Asia is one of our travel secrets as the airfares are generally very affordable for our large family. Would we fly Air Asia again given the recent tragic events? YES I think we would although I am not booking airfares anytime soon.

What would you do? Do you think the ‘cheaper airline’ is more prone to aviation disasters or just an unfortunate sequence of events that could have happened to any airline?

mrchocolate
    Keymaster
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.